February 24, 2011

Hanky Panky Challenge is drawing to an end

There are only a few more days left of our annual Hanky Panky Challenge!  Don't loose momentum now!

  What I love about the HPC is it makes me focus on the FUN part of marriage.  Its easy to get caught up in the every day grind of bill paying, child raising, job going, household running of marriage.  I love the rebooting the HPC brings to our minds and reminds us about the romance, the cuddling, the supporting, the kissing, the loving that marriage also is.

In these last few days of the challenge.. I have been thinking back about my unmarried life and what I promised myself  I would do when I was married--- like wear fancy, frilly, pjs to bed every night, always kiss my husband good bye before he goes to work , cuddle on the couch with my husband for at least the length of a half hour sitcom every night... stuff like that.  Normally I don't do all those things every day (especially the pj thing... usually i wear some huge old pj pants and a old worn out tee shirt)  but this week I am going to try.   What are you going to try?  What did you dream marriage would be like?  What can you do to help those dreams come to light? 

And even though there are only a few more days left of the actual challenge... lets try to bring Hanky Panky to our marriages all year long (at least something special once a week??) Now that is a challenge!!!  Good luck ladies!

 *try slipping one of these little numbers on before going to bed--- in the name of Hanky Panky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verse of the Day